Saturday, March 26, 2011

Putting the Craft back into Kleenex


I recently purchased a box of "tissue" (as you can see in the photo it is Field Day not Kleenex), and I really did not at all care for the look of the box. I just happened to have saved a cardboard box that was just the right size to cover a tissue box. I decoupaged a few images onto the box (carrot pic from a magazine, a picture of Angus and me, and a sticker from my new favorite shop in the Pike Place Market - Tenzing Momo). And voila - I have a new tissue box cover. Never again will I be plagued by an ugly tissue box.


3 comments:

  1. yeah for veggies and Jambos! yes, very cute and clever cover....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, yes! i need to get over there for my reading too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover, Sadie! So clever and much better looking! You have no idea how happy I am to see you're writing a blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete